Saturday 13 October 2012

Mapping Your Destiny


In Hindu culture, most marriages are arranged by the parents. The astrologer is the responsible for comparing the horoscopes of the prospective couple-who may never actually have not met each other-to see whether thy'll be compatible.

You can also bring a burning question such as, "If I run for office in the upcoming election, would I win?" The astrologer looks at the position of the planets at moment you ask the question, and offers appropriate advice.

According to the legend, in ancient times Hindu sages noted that the level of human consciousness had sunk to a point where most people could no longer remember their past lives. They didn't understand why good or bad things were happening to them. they didn't remember what they'd done in previous lives to cause the karma they were experiencing now. So they went to God and asked for a way to help  people understand the flow of their karma and prepare for events coming in the future. God thought the sages astrology, and they passed it on to the rest of us.

The first time I sat down with a Vedic astrologer, who didn't know me from Adam or Eve, he glanced at my horoscope and accurately told me my profession, my interest, when I'd moved into an ashram, when I married, what my husband was like, what I was doing now, and what I'd be doing in the future. I was flabbergasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment